Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Pictures ! ( :

Here are some OLD OLD pictures of me, my faimly, friends, and animals!! ( :

ENJOY! COMMENT!
 My Puppy ! ( :
puppy in a stocking
Cisco, the ranch dog
my pig when she had babys
feeding my pigs when i was like 8
Bacon
me and my cousins feedin the pigs
me. macie, and sabrina, on our quad
Family pic
LOL



swimming in the rain in our clothes ! :D
DADDDDDD
Dad and daney
at the foes
at the Foes
GRADUATION!
ELIJAH!!
My Favurite pic ! ( in the rain )
DORKSS ^ ^ ^






 





6 comments:

  1. funny pigs!! Bacon haha. our cows have been: patty, chuck, etc. I saw pics of y'all when we were at ur house on Sunday, so funny how some of you look real different and some don't. LOVE elijah! He would be amazing if not the age and ear infection...still is though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! Yea We LOVED THEM! they were like our life!
    we were always out there with them ! ( :
    yea i love Lige ! i know its crazzy how every one changed lol :D you need to put more pics of you and tommy up ! ( :

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok...willingly lol
    your smile is still the same and macie's face sorta is...sabrina and brooke....waaaaay different

    ReplyDelete
  4. u always start with HAHA....hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah! oops i mean hahah ... haha ! AHHHH! i cant stop! haha!
    JAY KAY!
    hhah.. k im done...
    lol but we lived out past 163rd in jomax like farrr.
    in surprise just way more west and north!

    ReplyDelete