Friday, September 17, 2010

a couple older pics of me and my horses ! (: before we got Bella.

thunder interested in the camera..

bunny ears

Gellopingon pepsi, this was the first time riding her at my grandmas

me and poco on a trail

me and thunder !

poco curious about the camera HAH :D

me cantering on poco in the pasture (:

poco, he was looking over at some other horses ! (:

kylie loping through the pasture on pepsi

Me and pepsi, with her FURRY hear freeze brand
pepsi before a trail
poco before a trail. yes he is a boy  in pink
me and poco loping by the canal when it was stormy

3 comments:

  1. Interesting pics, who is Poco and Thunder. I know Pepsi....
    The one by the canal is neat. I LOVE having someone else on the blogs who likes horses, cuz no one else does, :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. poco and thunder are my g-pas horses were keeping them here till hes sells them, but i dont think any one iss, but i LOVE them and will prolly end up keeping them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i learned that from sabrina on Sat. Wish you coulda been there, we had soooooooo much fun!
    And the whole way home we argued on who was better looking_ Legolas or Aragorn from Lord of the Rings... so funny! All of us and Sabrina like legolas (the elf) and leigh anne likes aragorn. Have you seen the Lord of the Rings? If so, who do u like better?? lol

    ReplyDelete